Hen's teeth

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Where do your reps stand on Iran?

I sent the following letter to my reps.

Does President Bush have the authority to attack Iran?

If he does it anyway, what can Congress do? What will Congress do?

Maybe ya'll should try listening to some of the people that have turned out to be right about Iraq. When someone consistently turns out to be wrong, you need to stop taking his advice.


It's been over a month, and this is how they replied.

Senator Richard Shelby - He sent me a very nice letter by snail mail. It's full of talking points about how dangerous Iran is, but no answers to my questions.

Representative Jo Bonner - Nothing but an auto response.

Senator Jeff Sessions - I might as well ask a rock. He's still not talking.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home